Did you know Invisalign invisible braces can help treat your snoring and sleep apnea? Most people wouldn’t think to go to a dentist or orthodontist for their sleep apnea issues, but a misaligned bite can cause snoring and sleep apnea, so it makes sense that straightening your smile can treat snoring and sleep apnea.
Beachwood Sleep Center Is Northeast Ohio’s Premier Snoring and Sleep Apnea Provider
Snoring and sleep apnea are annoying and can pose sever health risks. Beachwood Sleep Center is here to help you with your snoring and sleep apnea, setting you on the path to great breathing and sleep.
What Can Beachwood Sleep Center Do?
Beachwood Sleep Center offers many services to help treat snoring and sleep apnea, including Invisalign aligners. Most people don’t realize that orthodontics can help treat snoring and sleep apnea, but invisible braces are just one of the great options that Beachwood Sleep Center offers.
Invisalign clear braces can provide the following benefits when used for snoring and sleep apnea treatment:
- Invisable Treatment: Instead of adjusting your teeth with noticeable metal braces, you can fix the alignment issues causing your sleep apnea with invisible braces that most won’t even notice!
- Convenient Appliance: Instead of lugging around an awkward CPAP machine on your travels, just grab your pocket-sized aligner case. Invisalign braces are also comfortable and don’t have wires or an uncomfortable mask you need to sleep.
- Better Breathing and Sleep Quality: If the cause of your sleep apnea is the poor alignment of your jaw and teeth, straightening those up can FREE up your airway. You’ll be able to stop snoring, breath better, and sleep soundly without interruptions.
Invisalign clear braces tackle sleep apnea and snoring at the root of the problem. At Beachwood Sleep Center, you can not only get better sleep, but you can get it long-term!
If You Are Looking for a Snoring Solution, You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Straightening your smile with Invisalign orthodontics is one treatment for snoring and sleep apnea. Your Invisalign clear aligners can act like a mouth guard, which helps reduce snoring and sleep apnea in the short term by slightly changing your jaw alignment.
Get rid of snoring and sleep apnea and say hello to a wonderful restful night’s sleep! Beachwood Sleep Center is here to help!
Dr. Jay Goldstein Explains How To Solve Your Snoring and Sleep Apnea.
Take a look at this video for a dentist’s explanation of how Invisalign clear braces can help with your snoring and sleep apnea.
Want To Check Out Some Videos on How Invisalign Works?
Invisalign treatment adjusts your teeth in a different way than traditional orthodontics. Instead of using metal brackets and wire to put pressure on your teeth, Invisalign aligners use trays that look like retainers or mouth guards. These invisible braces are custom-made to fit your mouth and gradually shift your teeth toward a straighter smile.
Check out these videos for a more detailed explanation of the Invisalign process.
Wow! Minimize or Eliminate My Snoring or Sleep Apnea in as Little as 120 Days—Now That’s Something to Smile About!
How does Invisalign orthodontics help with snoring and sleep apnea problems? There are a few different orthodontic-related issues that can cause snoring and sleep apnea:
- Canted or Crowded Teeth: Crowded teeth can cause a variety of dental problems, including snoring and sleep apnea. When your teeth are too close together, it also means that there’s often not enough room in your mouth for your tongue. This makes your tongue more likely to fall back in your mouth, blocking your air and causing sleep apnea.
- Misaligned Bite: When crooked teeth or other orthodontic problems cause a misaligned bite, it can cause snoring and sleep apnea. A misaligned bite affects the position of the muscles in your throat, so even if you sleep with your mouth closed, it can put those muscles in position to vibrate and cause snoring or block airflow and cause sleep apnea.
- Gapped Teeth: With spaces between them, teeth have room to shift around. This can cause many problems, including bite misalignment. When the teeth are not lined up properly, it puts stress on your teeth, your jaw, and your throat position. As mentioned above, bite misalignment and stress on the muscles in the tongue and throat can cause sleep apnea.
Ready to Get Started? Call Today for FREE!
If you’re ready to tackle your snoring and sleep apnea, call Beachwood Sleep Center now at 216-470-5738 for your totally FREE, no-obligation virtual consultation.