Invisalign clear braces can help treat both your snoring and sleep apnea. Both snoring, which occurs when air vibrates your throat muscles and tissues, and sleep apnea, which is caused when throat muscles relax too much and thus cut off your airflow entirely, can be affected by orthodontic issues.
A misaligned bite or crooked teeth can make you sleep with your mouth open, which increases snoring, or put your jaw in a position where your throat muscles are more likely to vibrate or block your air.
If you’re concerned about the cost of Invisalign clear braces, don’t be—you have plenty of
approved easy financing options for payment. Invest in yourself and start sleeping better with Invisalign treatment taylored for your snoring and sleep apnea.
Call Now for a FREE Sleep Apnea Consultation!
You can begin your journey to fixing you snoring and sleep apnea and getting great sleep at no cost! Beachwood Sleep Center offers a FREE sleep apnea consultation. At your FREE virtual consultation, we will start the process of determining if you have sleep apnea. We will also discuss what the best treatment options are for you.
There are three main kinds of sleep apnea:
- Obstructive, where your tongue or throat muscles obstruct your breathing
- Central, in which your brain doesn’t send breathing signals to your body
- Complex, which is a combination of obstructive and central sleep apnea.
Each kind has different treatments, and Beachwood Sleep Center can help you decide what will work best for you.
Beachwood Sleep Center is Northern Ohio’s go-to sleep dentistry clinic. Dr. Jay Goldstein is certified specifically in snoring, apnea, and sleep medicine, so we are expertly-qualified to treat your various sleep problems, including snoring and sleep apnea.
Invisalign Clear Braces for Sleep Apnea Payment Options
There are many payment options with easy approved financing for your Invisalign clear aligners. Some of these include:
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- FSA or HSA.
- Approved easy financing options
- Low cost out-of-pocket expenses.
See What Your Insurance Covers
Your health insurance or dental insurance may cover all or part of your Invisalign snoring and sleep apnea treatment.
Snoring and sleep apnea are health conditions that come with serious future health risks. Since they are diagnosable, your health insurance or dental insurance might cover your snoring and sleep apnea treatment. Some risks associated with snoring include:
- Interrupted sleep.
- Sore or irritated throat.
- Dry mouth.
Some risks associated with sleep apnea include:
- Interrupted sleep cycles every night.
- Weight gain
- Heart disease.
- Heart attack.
Since these issues are medical concerns, your health insurance or dental insurance might cover your Invisalign snoring and sleep apnea treatment. Check your policy for specifics.
Use Your FSA or HSA To Pay for Invisalign Clear Braces
If your health insurance or dental insurance doesn’t cover your Invisalign snoring and sleep apnea treatment, you still have options. One option is an FSA or HSA account; FSA stands for Flexible Spending Account, and HSA stands for Health Spending Account. Both allow you to use pre-tax income to cover certain expenses.
- It is an account generally set up through your employer.
- It lets you pay for insurance deductibles, copayments, medical devices, and prescriptions.
- Has money deposited pre-tax that is not taxed when spent.
- It is an account generally set up through a bank or a health insurance provider.
- Works with high-deductible health plans to lower your expenses.
- It lets you pay for insurance deductibles, copayments, and other qualified expenses.
- Has money deposited pre-tax and is not taxed when spent.
Invest in Yourself With Invisalign Effective Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment
Even if you don’t have insurance or an FSA/HSA, or your insurance won’t cover your snoring and sleep apnea treatment, you can still get Invisalign clear braces to treat your snoring and sleep apnea by paying out-of-pocket, or with easy approved financing options. Investing in your health and yourself is worth it.
What’s Included in My Invisalign Snoring and Sleep Apnea Care Package?
- Face-to-face care. Your Invisalign package at Beachwood Sleep Center includes your FREE virtual consultation appointment, checkups to ensure your teeth are moving well, and a final appointment to ensure we’ve improved your snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep quality.
- Custom clear aligners. Invisalign treatment for snoring and sleep apnea starts with a 3D scan of your mouth, and we then use 3D imaging to model your new charismatic smile and design custom clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth.
- Over 20 years of innovative technology. The Invisalign company has been making clear braces for over 20 years, and their technology continues to improve. Rest assured that you’re getting up-to-date care at Beachwood Sleep Center.
Call Today to Invest in Treating your Snoring and Sleep Apnea and Getting a Great Night’s Sleep and an Improved Smile!
We specialize in snoring and sleep apnea at Beachwood Sleep Center because we know that your dental needs go beyond cavities and cleanings. If you’re ready to tackle your snoring and sleep apnea, call Beachwood Sleep Center now at 216-470-5738 for your totally FREE, no-obligation virtual consultation.